Indications: Adjuvant in the treatment of symptoms related to menstruation thanks to the prophylactic activities of nausea and vomiting, and antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory activities.
– They should not be used orally in case of biliary tract obstruction.
– Hypersensitivity to active substances.
– Do not use during pregnancy or lactation and do not use in children under 12 years of age.
Precautions and warnings:
– Do not use for more than 7 continuous days.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– If symptoms persist you should consult your physician.
– Use with caution in biliary tract disorders, gastritis, peptic ulcer or gastroesophageal reflux.
– The Ministry of Health does not endorse uses other than those approved on this label.
Daily consumption: Take 2 sachets in a cup 2 to 3 times per day.